Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father's Day

On the eve of Father's Day I find myself thinking of my Dad, he has been gone for 10 years and that doesn't seem possible. I miss him and think of him often. I hope all the father's out there have a wonderful day and if you still have your dad take time to spend a few minutes with him and count your blessings. Also ask all those questions you want answers to....I think of so many things I wish I would have had time to ask, family history questions, questions about what life was like when he was in school, those kinds of things.

Meanwhile I will be spending time with my wonderful husband and honoring him on Father's Day, he is a great father, a wonderful son and the best friend I could ever ask for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marcie,

Even though I think about my father every day, I find just thinking about Father's Day always has me close to tears.

Now I try hard to stay focused on my husband and my son today so that I can honor them and enjoy the day with them.