Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Lisa

Today is my daughter Lisa's birthday; it seems like it was only yesterday she arrived in this world, all 6 pounds 7 ozs of her! She was such a petite and beautiful little girl and has grown into such a wise and wonderful young woman. Her beauty today includes not just her looks but her great mind, her love of learning, reading and writing. She is such a talented young woman and I love her more today than ever before, if that is even possible. Anyway Happy Birthday Lisa!

I am on the Tuesday Garden tour that MsGreenthumbJean has arranged so have added two slide shows of my gardens, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. My yard/gardens are a sanctuary and place where I not only get great joy from working in them but a place of rest, respite and prayer for me.

No comments: